SquarePet® VFS® Low Phosphorus Formula Dog Food
SquarePet® VFS® Low Phosphorus Formula has been developed by SquarePet’s team of veterinary professionals to support dogs who may benefit from a high quality, all-natural low protein, low phosphorus and low sodium dog food.
- Targeted low protein, low phosphorus and low sodium to support dogs with special needs.
- Made with highly palatable cage free turkey from South Dakota and cage free whole eggs from California
- Made with enhanced levels of the omega 3 fatty acids DHA & EPA.
- Fortified with antioxidants Vitamins C & E to support oxidative stress.
- Made with higher amounts of B-vitamins
- Made in the USA
- LIFE STAGE: this diet is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding
- Formulated by veterinarians including board certified veterinary nutritionist
Brown Rice, Whole Egg, Turkey, White Rice, Turkey Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tapioca, Sweet Potato, Natural Turkey Flavor, Salmon Oil (Source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid and EPA-Eicosapentaenoic Acid), Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Selenium Yeast), Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), DL-Methionine, L-Carnitine, L-Tryptophan, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product
Crude Protein (min) 14.00%
Crude Fat (min) 15.00%
Crude Fiber (max) 2.50%
Moisture (min) 10.00%
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min) 0.50%
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min) 0.50%
Calcium (min) 0.50%
Phosphorus (min) 0.10%
Phosphorus (max) 0.45%
Sodium (min) 0.10%
Sodium (max) 0.40%
Magnesium (min) 0.08%
Vitamin E (min) 300 IU/kg
Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min) 2.25%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.75%
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C*) (min) 500 mg/kg
L-Carnitine (min) 350 mg/kg
Taurine* (min) 0.15%
Bacillus Coagulans (min) 500k CFU/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.